What are the types of games required to be reported?
The games you are required to report and are allowed under the Small Games of Chance Act are as follows:
- Pull-tab games
- Special permit raffles
- Daily drawings
- Weekly drawing
- 50/50 drawing
Games of chance definitions:
- Pull-tab game – A deal of pull-tabs and its corresponding flare. A pull-tab means the gaming pieces used in a game of chance, which are made completely of paper or paper products with concealed numbers or symbols that must be exposed by the player to determine wins or losses.
- Punchboard – A board, placard or other device comprised of receptacles, usually laid out in a grid or column pattern, containing a deal of hidden punches and its corresponding flare.
- Raffle – A game of chance in which a participant buys a ticket for a chance at a prize with the winner determined by a random drawing of corresponding ticket stubs.
- Special permit raffle – A raffle conducted under a special raffle permit.
- Daily drawing - A game of chance in which a bona fide member selects or is assigned a number in exchange for consideration for a chance at a prize with the winner determined by a random drawing. Daily drawings are to take place on the licensed eligible organization's licensed premises during the same operating day that the chances for the drawing are sold.
- Weekly drawing -A game in which a bona fide member selects or receives a number or numbers in exchange for consideration during an operating week for a chance at a prize. The winner is determined by a random drawing to take place on the eligible organization's premises on the last operating day of the eligible organization's operating week.
- 50/50 drawing – A game in which a participant buys a ticket for a chance to win a prize where the winner is determined by a random drawing of corresponding tickets sold for that drawing. The prize paid to the winner is comprised of one-half the money collected from tickets from the drawing and the remaining money retained by the eligible organization for distribution in accordance with this act.